The first issue of the school year published today – but technical issues prevented our email edition from going out this morning.
Our Web team recently switched to a new service for the email editions and is working to fix the glitch. Circulation was also delayed this morning. If you passed an empty newsstand, it should now have papers.
You can, of course, still check out today’s issue online. Today marks the start of our regular publishing schedule – every Monday and Thursday in print, and daily online, with the Newsroom, Courtside and Beyond the Books blogs.
You can also read about how…
- The University is asking students to report the condition of their residence hall room to create a record before move-out, after hundreds of students appealed furniture fees in July.
- GW will shell out nearly half a million dollars to bring Diplo, Train and Earth, Wind and Fire to campus for concerts this fall.
- A student plans to transfer to a state school after her father lost his job and she was denied further financial aid.
- Late-night studiers at Gelman Library will hear noisy construction between 3 and 7 a.m.
- The Universiy will launch a new logo Sunday, crafted high-profile firms that have charged other organizations top dollar.
Thanks for reading,