Assistant Photo Editor Viktors Dindzans took these photos of the Democratic National Committee watch party at the Mayflower Hotel earlier tonight.
Recent Posts in Newsroom
GW’s operating surplus was higher than expected during fiscal year 2016, putting the University ahead of schedule on its five-year revenue projections.
In a statement released Friday, GW officials outlined their principles to protect the civil rights of undocumented students.
Leaders said that this location will help more researchers work together and that the center will fill a local need for patient care.
- Indigenous Peoples' Center to highlight Native American studies December 8, 2016The search for a director for the new AT&T Center for Indigenous Politics and Policy will begin next month, officials say.
- Former professor sues GW Hospital, MFA for alleged forced resignation December 8, 2016A former assistant professor of radiation oncology in GW Medical Faculty Associates is suing MFA and the GW Hospital for allegedly forcing her to resign from her job.
- At Comet Ping Pong, unfounded conspiracy theories collide with family fun December 8, 2016Less than 24 hours before a gunman would walk into Comet Ping Pong, there were no empty chairs in the restaurant, except the ones vacated by children that were squeezing in one game of ping pong before their dinner.
- UPD begins documenting public drunkenness to clarify campus alcohol crimes December 8, 2016The University Police Department began regularly documenting incidents of public drunkenness last year.
- No decision reached in RA unionization hearing union December 8, 2016Following a day-long hearing to determine whether or not resident advisers at GW can unionize, the NLRB has yet to come to a decision.