Assistant Photo Editor Viktors Dindzans took these photos of the Democratic National Committee watch party at the Mayflower Hotel earlier tonight.
Recent Posts in Newsroom
Center for Student Engagement director Tim Miller said in an email that there are “several factors” that make up retention efforts at GW, including the work of residence advisors in residence halls, advisors who work with student organizations and “outdoor education and leadership programming.”
A drunk and disorderly white man with a gun was spotted in front of Whole foods late Thursday night.
Updated: May 22, 2015 at 1:15 p.m. A student reported an attempted robbery by four or five high school-aged people in front of Strong Hall around 10 p.m. Thursday night, according to a GW alert. The male student, who suffered minor injuries from the incident, was walking on G Street by Strong Hall aroudn 9:10 […]
- Construction and renovation budget increases 12 percent for next fiscal year after Board vote May 18, 2015GW’s budget to finance renovation and construction projects has increased by nearly 12 percent for next fiscal year, the Board of Trustees announced Friday.
- Archaeology professor designs first online companion course for field work in Kenya May 18, 2015Before GW’s archaeology students visit Kenya in person, they’re going to see it on their computer screens first.
- Experts say incoming UPD chief brings skills to bridge gap between campus and city police May 18, 2015Experts say that her experience in the city police force in Pittsburgh could help Brackney fill the communication gap between UPD and the Metropolitan Police Department, a problem that has led to dangerous communication errors between the departments in the past.
- After 18 years of service, SMPA professor retires to 'third chapter' of life May 18, 2015After an 18-year stint at GW, a professor at the School of Media and Public Affairs is retiring to start what he called the third chapter of his life.
- First-year law student remembered for friendly demeanor, willingness to help May 18, 2015James McFadden didn’t have much time for hobbies, his mother said. He was always too busy helping out anyone who asked.