Assistant Photo Editor Viktors Dindzans took these photos of the Democratic National Committee watch party at the Mayflower Hotel earlier tonight.
Recent Posts in Newsroom
Representatives from five countries analyzed the best way to close the gap for funding infrastructure projects at an International Monetary Fund meeting Friday.
International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde kicked off the IMF flagship seminars for the 2015 spring meetings with a conversation on global economy at the Lisner Auditorium Thursday.
Before entering the building, the group posed for a photo, and on Berry’s order of “fists to the sky,” they raised their arms.
- Alpha Phi raises $3,000 in honor of 'kind-hearted' sister battling Hodgkin's lymphoma April 16, 2015Sorority sisters have rallied around Zoe Alves, dedicating their spring philanthropy event to her and receiving support from both social and multicultural Greek chapters.
- Graduate student, U.S. Marine to speak at Commencement April 16, 2015Richard Ruiz said his goal is to give the about 25,000 attending the May 17 ceremony on the National Mall a speech that reminds them of the importance of imagination when trying to create change.
- Business school forms Korean Management Institute to boost research, connections April 16, 2015The institute will look to increase the school’s research portfolio and build alumni connections in a region that officials have pinpointed as a top priority.
- Public health school commits to White House pledge on climate change, health education April 16, 2015The Milken Institute School of Public Health was one of 30 public health and nursing schools to sign onto a White House campaign.
- With launch of presidential campaign, students recall build up to Clinton announcement April 16, 2015Dozens of GW students, faculty and alumni supported Ready for Hillary over its two-year run.