Assistant Photo Editor Viktors Dindzans took these photos of the Democratic National Committee watch party at the Mayflower Hotel earlier tonight.
Recent Posts in Newsroom
Demonstrations were held Thursday at the Supreme Court on the anniversary of the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision, which legalized abortion.
Political philosopher and Harvard University professor Michael Sandel visited Lisner Auditorium on Thursday to explore ethical dilemmas in politics and society with students.
University spokesman Kurtis Hiatt said the asbestos removal will be finished by the end of the day and the replacement of the ceiling and insulation will take place over the weekend.
- With 'tiny house' project, student veteran champions environmental awareness January 22, 2015A student veteran plans to build a “tiny house" – as small as 100 square feet – completely out of recycled materials, and will document her experience along the way.
- For nephew of U.S. president, Kennedy Center renovations are personal January 22, 2015Among William Kennedy Smith’s plans for the next two years as a member of the Foggy Bottom and West End Advisory Neighborhood Commission, he wants to focus on making sure the expansion plans earn a seal of approval with the input of Foggy Bottom neighbors.
- Corcoran students, faculty lay out priorities for first director January 22, 2015The Corcoran School of the Arts and Design is a step closer to choosing its first director as students and faculty meet this week with the firm that's leading the search.
- Student Association hopes to ease process for transferring abroad credits January 22, 2015In an effort to ease the credit-transfer process, the Student Association is looking to expand the list of approved classes for students to take abroad.
- Harassment reports decrease by more than a third January 22, 2015Reports of harassment to the University Police Department dropped 38 percent between the 2014 spring and fall semesters.