Assistant Photo Editor Viktors Dindzans took these photos of the Democratic National Committee watch party at the Mayflower Hotel earlier tonight.
Recent Posts in Newsroom
Faculty and students came together in the National Churchill Library & Center to discuss the future of sustainability under the Trump administration.
The senate passed a resolution Monday night in support of adding a first-year forgiveness policy to next year’s academic bulletin.
UPD officers arrested Marcel Bannum in Shenkman Hall at approximately 11 a.m. after realizing he was previously barred from University property.
- Some RAs raise concerns about unionization process, outcomes January 23, 2017Some RAs voiced concerns after the filing that unionization could strain relationships with both residents and supervisors by adding a third party union.
- Business school hiring to replace adjuncts in finance program January 23, 2017More than a year after full-time faculty refused to teach master’s of finance courses following pay cuts, the business school is hiring for the department.
- With eye toward community relations, MPD to use new patrol model January 23, 2017The new sector model will divide each of D.C.'s seven existing patrol districts into three sectors to improve accountability and increase response time.
- Crime log January 23, 2017Crime log - A faculty member reported receiving harassing emails and text messages and threatening phone calls from a GW student.
- Economics professors add materials to prep students for college math January 23, 2017Faculty in the economics department are helping students who struggle with the math required in introductory microeconomics courses.