Recent Posts in Newsroom
University police are investigating a report of three swastikas drawn on walls in International House last week.
SPEAK GW hosted its fifth event for National Eating Disorder Awareness Week on Wednesday: a discussion with Brian Cuban, the author of “Shattered Image: My Triumph Over Body Dysmorphic Disorder.”
Tim Cook, the CEO of Apple and the first openly gay CEO of a Fortune 500 company, will give the Commencement address for the Class of 2015 on May 17.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to give Commencement address February 26, 2015GW graduates this May will hear advice from the leader of what many consider the world's most successful company.
- Junior focuses executive vice presidential campaign on dining, counseling February 26, 2015Sen. Casey Syron, CCAS-U, said the focus of his campaign could come at an opportune time as the University’s contract with its food provider, Sodexo, will expire in 2016.
- Student lobbyists to advocate on Capitol Hill for sexual violence education February 26, 2015Students Against Sexual Assault and other GW students will join Sen. Timothy Kaine, D-Va., on Capitol Hill next month to lobby for a sexual violence education bill targeting middle and high school students.
- SA approves string of bills to expand resources for transgender students February 26, 2015The Student Association approved a package of four bills Monday that called on the University to expand resources for transgender students on campus, ranging from building up faculty training to publishing a list of gender-neutral bathrooms.
- Through community college partnerships, SMHS looks to boost local presence February 26, 2015The School of Medicine and Health Sciences is planning a partnership with Virginia community colleges that would bring students with associate's degrees to the school’s health sciences programs.