Here is a quick shot from tonight’s event. Check back soon for the full story and a photo slideshow. If you missed the event, check out The Hatchet’s liveblog of the event here.
Recent Posts in Newsroom
The national organization Men Can Stop Rape partnered with Students Against Sexual Assault to roll out their new app, U ASK D.C.
The Metropolitan Washington Council of Government agreed to set up a task force that will include a group of D.C. area universities in discussions on how to increase economic growth in the region.
The Science and Engineering Hall closed Tuesday after a main water line broke.
- Senior housing options to shrink as on-campus housing mandate takes effect February 11, 2016Only South Hall and limited Greek housing will be available to seniors in the fall.
- English professor's new book explores race in Shakespeare productions February 11, 2016Alexa Huang, a professor of English, is releasing a book that will shed light on the issues of typecasting that minority actors often face.
- Council of Chairs hopes to rev up fundraising as $1 billion campaign continues February 11, 2016The Council of Chairs is hoping to engage its inactive members this year through a series of new initiatives.
- With director named, long-awaited autism institute set to launch February 11, 2016Officials announced the long-awaited autism institute’s inaugural director last week, along with a plan to focus on autism research in adults and women.
- Economics faculty, TAs call for more graduate student funding February 11, 2016Economics professors say they need a little more help, and teaching assistants are feeling the pressure.