Here is a quick shot from tonight’s event. Check back soon for the full story and a photo slideshow. If you missed the event, check out The Hatchet’s liveblog of the event here.
Recent Posts in Newsroom
Robert Bennett, former U.S. Senator and School of Media and Public Affairs fellow, died Wednesday from a stroke and battle with pancreatic cancer.
The D.C. Council went into an emergency session Tuesday to vote on how to repay $55 million spent on snow removal during one storm this January.
Lara Brown will serve as the interim director of the Graduate School of Political Management, the University announced Monday.
- Institute director discovers new way to measure autism April 28, 2016Kevin Pelphrey, the director of GW’s autism institute, published a paper last week that found a new way to measure autism in boys.
- Professor known for popular course on death to retire April 28, 2016Pamela Woodruff, a psychology professor and GW alumnus who began teaching at GW in the mid 1970s, is retiring this year.
- Four residence halls to receive upgrades this summer April 28, 2016Officials plan to install new floors in JBKO, bathrooms and kitchens in 2109 F Street and furniture in Thurston Hall as part of summer housing renovations.
- Mental Health Services director position still open after seven-month vacancy April 28, 2016Six months after the center’s last director stepped down, there are no signs of a new Mental Health Services director.
- Six national fraternities vie to join campus April 28, 2016Alpha Sigma Phi, Chi Phi, Delta Lambda Phi, Phi Delta Theta, Phi Gamma Delta and Sigma Alpha Mu are all being considered to open a chapter on campus.