Here is a quick shot from tonight’s event. Check back soon for the full story and a photo slideshow. If you missed the event, check out The Hatchet’s liveblog of the event here.
Recent Posts in Newsroom
Sen. Sean Kumnick, U-At-Large, is the only undergraduate-at-large currently serving on the SA.
Ninety-five percent of University employees’ spouses, partners and children are eligible for healthcare benefits through GW.
The University officially launched its first peer counseling program, GW Listens, on Monday.
- New director of parent services brings 16 years of GW experience October 12, 2015Andrew Sonn, the new director of the Office of Parent Services, aims to engage and educate parents in his new role.
- Business school dean empowers women and minorities in first year at GW October 12, 2015Linda Livingstone, the dean of the School of Business, has prioritized preparing women and minorities to start careers in business since she came to GW last fall.
- Snapshot October 12, 2015Media Credit: Anne McBride | Hatchet PhotographerT-shirts hang in Freedom Plaza as part of the Clothesline Project, where domestic violence survivors can share experiences by drawing on the shirts and clipping them to the clothesline.
- GW creates fundraising program for student groups October 12, 2015A group can raise as little as $2,000 and as much as $10,000 through GW Colonial Crowdfunding.
- Crime log October 12, 2015