Here is a quick shot from tonight’s event. Check back soon for the full story and a photo slideshow. If you missed the event, check out The Hatchet’s liveblog of the event here.
Recent Posts in Newsroom
Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., will undergo an elective outpatient hernia repair procedure at GW Hospital Monday.
GW was one of more than 25 universities targeted by a group identifying itself as a white student union, which a University spokeswoman said officials have asked Facebook to remove.
Albert H. Small was honored with a lifetime humanities achievement award in the GW Museum and Textile Museum at the NEH 50th anniversary.
- Crime log November 23, 2015Liquor Law Violation
- Native American fellowship nears end of selection process November 23, 2015GW is reaching the end of its process to bring a new fleet of Native American fellows to campus.
- Kickstarter for Phi Kappa Psi alumnus raises $23,000 November 23, 2015The GoFundMe page for the former finance major has raised more than $23,000, which will help fund treatments DiBona will undergo, according to the page.
- GW signs onto White House pledge for climate change action November 23, 2015GW has signed onto the White House’s step forward to support slowing climate change.
- Neighborhood group protests liquor license for Allen Lee Hotel November 23, 2015A neighborhood group protested the liquor license for a new hotel near campus last week, possibly preventing the space’s owner from obtaining a license.