Recent Posts in Newsroom
Sara Goldrick-Rab, an alumna and professor of higher education policy and sociology at Temple University, spoke about college affordability Thursday night.
Shadow Room, a K Street nightclub that was the target of neighborhood groups for years, has shut its doors.
SMPA hosted a conversation with senators Tuesday evening to discuss the aftermath of the election and the uncertainties of a Trump administration.
- Multicultural Greek Council to add Latino interest fraternity December 1, 2016The Multicultural Greek Council voted to add a Phi Iota Alpha chapter earlier this semester after an on-campus presentation from the national organization.
- DeVos nomination breeds uncertainty in higher education December 1, 2016Faculty say that uncertainty about the new Secretary of Education’s effects on higher education could result in speculation of policies that may never happen.
- Campus buildings found to not have lead December 1, 2016University officials found pipes in campus buildings have not been affected by lead, contradicting records from D.C. Water.
- Professor earns $3.2 million to study environmental impact on child health December 1, 2016A psychology professor received a $3.2 million grant from the NIH to conduct research on the genetic and environmental factors on childhood development.
- GSEHD partners with education publication for post-election event December 1, 2016GSEHD is teaming up with Education Week to address how the new presidential administration will impact education policy.