Recent Posts in Newsroom
GW’s body donor program is no longer accepting donations after officials were unable to identify and return ashes to families, the dean of the medical school said Friday.
Former D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray announced his candidacy for the Ward 7 D.C. Council seat Thursday.
GW received 28 percent more undergraduate applications this year than last year.
- Professor honored for 'unexpected' mathematical solution February 4, 2016A GW professor was named the first recipient of a prize for whoever had the best answer to one of a series of unsolved math problems.
- Mount Vernon neighborhood program gains traction after delayed start February 4, 2016Foxhall residents said the neighborhood program had difficulty launching because of a lack of support from GW’s administration.
- D.C. business leaders question the benefits of proposed paid leave program February 4, 2016D.C. business leaders are concerned about how much they would have to shell out for an extensive paid family leave program.
- Zeta Beta Tau offered space on Townhouse Row February 4, 2016Zeta Beta Tau’s national organization is due to turn in a signed lease by Monday, its chapter president said.
- GW hires specialist to boost graduation rate February 4, 2016Officials recently expanded the responsibilities of the admissions office to not just track why students enroll at GW but why they might leave.