Recent Posts in Newsroom
Following a shooting last week, neighbors want Shadow Room shut down.
This post was written by Hatchet staff writer Justine Coleman. Faculty voted at the Faculty Assembly meeting Tuesday to allow non-tenured faculty in two schools to serve in the Faculty Senate. In a 156–1 vote, faculty approved the resolution to provide the School of Medicine and Health Sciences and the School of Nursing with an […]
GW Hospital is one of only 18 hospitals in the nation to be honored for surgical patient care two years in a row.
- Report: More women in engineering, computer science at GW October 21, 2016GW was listed as one of the top universities with the most women gaining degrees in engineering and computer science.
- String of laptop thefts reported on campus October 21, 2016Laptop thefts, which have been in both residence halls and academic buildings, all remain unsolved.
- Fall research funding reaches record high October 21, 2016Researchers received more than $88.3 million in funding over the past three months – a 135 percent increase from this time last year.
- Student affairs balances budget cuts with staff morale, student services October 21, 2016Student affairs is handling budget cuts by trimming down the amount they spend on travel and consolidating positions in the office.
- Alumni Association pilots one-on-one outreach October 21, 2016The Alumni Association is piloting a new outreach system this month to increase alumni engagement in a more systematic way.