Recent Posts in Newsroom
Students packed Marvin Theatre Monday to watch Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump debate.
The Student Association Senate voted unanimously in favor of divesting the University’s holdings in fossil fuels Monday night.
The National Park Service announced Monday it would close access to inside the Washington Monument indefinitely.
- Mental Health Services doctoral internship receives national accreditation September 26, 2016The American Psychological Association officially accredited the doctoral internship run by Mental Health Services last week.
- Next University president tasked with innovative fundraising September 26, 2016Groups from across GW want the next University president to strengthen existing fundraising strategies and identify new ones.
- Snapshot: Turkish Festival September 26, 2016Snapshot: A woman shops at booths at the 14th annual Turkish Festival which is put on by the American-Turkish Association of Washington DC.
- With longstanding ties to country, GW to establish Korean institute September 26, 2016A grant from the Academy of Korean Studies will fund a Korean institute at GW, which has not yet been formally announced and remains in the planning stages.
- UPD trains officers from other universities for bike patrols September 26, 2016The University Police Department is taking the lead in bike training officers from other institutions for bike patrols, UPD Chief RaShall Brackney said.