Recent Posts in Newsroom
A GW employee was arrested last week in Eckles Library for assaulting another employee.
The Avenir Foundation donated $5 million to update the conservation facility for the George Washington University Museum and Textile Museum.
The Department of Energy will award $430,000 to the University’s Solar Institute to fund a two-year education project, according to a release.
- Crime log May 16, 2016Unlawful possession of alcohol/ Drug law violation
- Researcher develops method to test drugs using light May 16, 2016A GW researcher is using light to test heart cells and rule out potentially dangerous drugs in the early stages of development.
- Research revenue rises in engineering school May 16, 2016Federal subsidies from research grants at the engineering school are expected to bring in $3 million this fiscal year.
- Operating budget to hit $1 billion next fiscal year May 16, 2016The University’s operating budget will reach $1 billion next fiscal year, the Board of Trustees voted Friday.
- No updates on climate survey, sexual assault prevention committee May 16, 2016About seven months after officials distributed GW’s campus climate survey to students, there are no updates on the results of the sexual assault survey.