Recent Posts in Newsroom
University President Steven Knapp is one of the District’s 100 most influential leaders, according to a list published Monday from The Washington Business Journal.
GW Hospital has named George Sprinkel as its chief financial officer.
Andrew Sonn, a long-time University administrator, is taking over as the director of the Office of Parent Services, according to a University release.
- As more than 80 schools personalize applications, GW sticks with Common App October 8, 2015GW was not one of the 83 schools that pledged to revamp the college application process.
- Duquès Hall lounges get a facelift with new furniture October 8, 2015Lounges on four floors in the School of Business’ building will be fitted with a new set of furniture some time in the next couple of weeks.
- On-campus rapes reported to police increase October 8, 2015Six on-campus rapes were reported to police officials last year, after all reports during the previous year were made to non-police.
- Q&A: A researcher's journey to unlock the secrets of Machu Picchu October 8, 2015Brenda Bradley, an associate professor of anthropology, is representing GW in the quest to answer the questions that Machu Picchu raises.
- More than 570 women receive sorority bids October 8, 2015Hundreds of students crowded into the Marvin Center and then sprawled out near the Lincoln Memorial Tuesday after receiving bids from one of GW’s 10 sororities.