Recent Posts in Newsroom
A man was struck by a train at the Foggy Bottom Metro station Thursday night, a Metro spokesman confirmed. Richard Jordan, a Metro spokesman, said the man was hit by a train at approximately 6:18 p.m. Jordan said the incident “appears to be intentional,” and that the man was taken to the hospital for treatment. […]
Nationwide, net price among private universities averages about $20,000.
Though he can’t vote in the next presidential election, an imprisoned GW alumnus has committed to supporting his favorite candidate by creating his own super PAC.
- Recent alumnus remembered as compassionate, loyal and 'whip smart' June 25, 2015Keaton Marek was found dead at 24th and M streets last Wednesday. His professors said he was a compassionate and eager student, who was not afraid to debate his classmates. Marek graduated from GW with a degree in political science in May.
- What's the deal with the 'Superdorm?' June 9, 2015It’s a bird! It’s a crane! No, it’s Superdorm.
- Most surprising crimes of 2014-15 June 9, 2015The University's crime log documents some of the interesting and outlandish rule violations occurring on campus every week, in addition to giving students a heads up on the serious crimes that have happened.
- Going Greek? Here's what you need to know June 9, 2015Got Greek letters on the brain? Always dreamed of singing “Wagon Wheel” on the patio of one of those townhouses you saw on your first tour of campus? Or just interested in learning the basics?
- Emergency resources to be listed on back of GWorlds June 9, 2015The phone numbers of five emergency services will now be listed on the back of new GWorld cards, a key part of Student Association President Andie Dowd’s campaign platform from earlier this year and the first checkmark on her overall goals.