Priya Anand contributed to this report.
Recent Posts in Newsroom
The initiative will combine education and research with on-the-ground training to strengthen leadership and disaster resilience in developing countries.
House Speaker Paul Ryan spoke about topics like health care, immigration and trade deals to a full audience at Jack Morton Auditorium Thursday evening.
The owners of the previously shut down bar Sugar plan to work with the ANC as he works to obtain a liquor license for the location.
- D.C. tourism, businesses expect economic boost from inauguration January 17, 2017The District expects to draw as many as 1 million visitors to the city for the inauguration and surrounding protests, and to generate $1 billion.
- Multi-year Marvin Center renovations officially begin January 17, 2017The multi-year, phased renovations to transform the second floor area into a “living room” concept are underway.
- Inauguration security prepare for large protests January 17, 2017About 3,000 additional officers from around the country will assist in maintaining security in the District on Inauguration Day.
- Title IX office expands after high-level resignation January 17, 2017GW's Title IX office is trying to expand as it handles the resignation of one of its top leaders this month.
- History professors targeted after intense coverage of curriculum changes January 17, 2017History professors received criticism after conservative news agencies lambasted the department for removing a U.S. history requirement.