Priya Anand contributed to this report.
Recent Posts in Newsroom
The D.C. Council voted 11–2 in support of what might become the one of the nation’s most generous paid family leave Tuesday evening.
The SA Senate passed a resolution in support of a congressional bill on the accessibility of educational materials for the hearing and visually impaired.
University President Steven Knapp is the 27th highest-paid private university executive in the nation, according to the most recent data from the Chronicle of Higher Education.
- With fewer admitted students choosing GW, officials focus on campus community yield rate December 5, 2016The yield rate, or portion of admitted students who end up attending GW, has dropped from 25.5 percent last year to 24.7 percent for the Class of 2020.
- Crime log December 5, 2016A student reported to UPD that he was assaulted multiple times by his roommate over a period of several weeks.
- GW plans to open space for students to collaborate innovation incubator December 5, 2016An empty space in the basement of Tompkins Hall will soon be GW’s first innovation incubator.
- SA leaders plan affordability survey to identify hidden costs December 5, 2016The Student Association will be sending out an affordability survey Dec. 7 to determine students’ top financial concerns.
- Students consider career changes in light of Trump administration December 5, 2016President-elect Donald Trump’s administration promises a distinct change in the country’s political climate, which could affect numerous fields of study.