Priya Anand contributed to this report.
Recent Posts in Newsroom
Researchers at GW earned a $2.1 million grant from the National Institutions of Health to start a phase one clinical trial of a hookworm vaccine in Brazil
Early this week, University president Steven Knapp gave his two cents on an industry that costs much more than that– higher education.
Before you head to the gym to work on your perfect beach body, check the gym’s hours first. The Lerner Health and Wellness Center is restricting operation hours this summer due to budget cuts, according to an email to members Friday. Andre Julien, the associate athletic director of the center, said in the email that […]
- Crime log May 16, 2016Unlawful possession of alcohol/ Drug law violation
- Researcher develops method to test drugs using light May 16, 2016A GW researcher is using light to test heart cells and rule out potentially dangerous drugs in the early stages of development.
- Research revenue rises in engineering school May 16, 2016Federal subsidies from research grants at the engineering school are expected to bring in $3 million this fiscal year.
- Operating budget to hit $1 billion next fiscal year May 16, 2016The University’s operating budget will reach $1 billion next fiscal year, the Board of Trustees voted Friday.
- No updates on climate survey, sexual assault prevention committee May 16, 2016About seven months after officials distributed GW’s campus climate survey to students, there are no updates on the results of the sexual assault survey.